Friday, June 23, 2006

This Page Cannot Be Displayed

Ladies and Gents:

My apologies! Mian hamnida! Je suis désolé! Ich bin traurig!

I have written a blog for this week, but the computer it is saved on is down (for the record, this has also forced me to switch classrooms, since attendance/grade/progress information must be saved online during the course of the class so that parents don't get an SMS saying their child is absent, etc.). And the manager who was working on having it fixed is now on vacation. I plan to post it next week, but it will just take some time to retype. So if you will bear with this delay in publishing, I promise more (details on my friend Chris' visit this weekend-- from LSU to Hiroshima and a brief visit to Seoul, the World Cup craze) to come (c:

Thanks for your patience,
The Management


Copyright 2006 Olivia R. Reed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home